Here is a list of 10 things about her.
1. SHE IS SO KIND!
2. EVERY ONE THAT KNOWS HER LOVES HER!
3.SHE IS VERY SMART!
4. SHE IS PRETTY
5. SHE IS SWEET TO CHILDREN
6. SHE IS SHARING!
7. SHE LOVE HER FAMILY!
8.THINKS OF OTHERS BE FOR HER SELF!
9.SHE IS VARY FUNNY!
10. SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!
~Kimmi
~Kimmi
That's reallly sweet Kimmi. It's easy to say the same about you too. Oh, that was really good strawberry cake last night you made , but I think I might be too old for cake at midnight!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I was just thinking since the cake had fruit topping----it was probably healthy and just really something I should probably do more of---you know----eat cake at midnight: )
ReplyDeleteHey Kimmi! Could you tell Karis I said Happy late birth day?
ReplyDeleteThat was so sweet. Karis is very blessed to have a sister like you.
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Aww, Kimmi you're such a sweet sister! I love you so much, and I'm very blessed to have you, too!
ReplyDelete