Monday, December 28, 2009

Firts Post

Well, this is my first post!
I'm going to try and follow in my big sis's foot steps and be a blogger myself. :D
I lost the password to my other account, Cason did too, so Karis helped me a little bit in making a new one. :)
Well, I'm going to definitely be doing lots more posts soon, but for now I'm going to go make Karis and Cason a slushie.
I got a slushie maker for Christmas, and it had really been a lot of fun and very yummy!


What did you get for Christmas?
I would love to hear!

ttfn,
Kimmi

3 comments:

  1. I want one! Strawberry and grapes:-) Now you have me craving something sweet!
    Joli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimmi!I just started my own blog and found yours! For Christmas I got a mp3 player, a cross stiching set, some clothes, and alot of pocketbook items, and a jurnel. I love your blog, Please visit mine and send me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the bloging world! I can't wait to read more!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!