Well today my little brothers and sisters made a house out of a cardboard box. It was so cute! I helped them a little.
They made doors and windows and painted the whole thing! I helped put a cloth over the window and cut it down the middle to make curtains!
They painted the inside also. I
thought they did a great job! God bless!
Kimmi, you're such a sweet big sis! You helped them, and made it such a fun, and sweet, time with with your little sibs! Love you girly!
ReplyDeleteI love the little house Kimmi!! I was very impressed with your skills with the glue gun, too. We need to put up a pic of it.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like fun! My brother and I did that once when we had a really big box. Thanks for following me!
ReplyDelete~Leah
That's neat Kimmi! We have tried that before but it did'nt last very long:-)
ReplyDeleteThat's so nice of you! We have to save all our cardboard boxes because my mom uses them for her ebay. >_< I'm following you by the way!
ReplyDeleteHi Kimmy!
ReplyDeleteI saw you were the only other follower of Nana's new backgrounds blog, and I clicked on your profile. I saw you're one of eight (ditto here) and you live in Charleston! My Mama grew up there, and we LOVE SC!
So, I'm here, I'm going to follow your blog, and I'm looking forward to reading your posts!
~Jo
p.s. Are you...um....Southern? I mean, when it comes to the War Between the States..... :)
I awarded you!!!
ReplyDelete