Sunday, January 17, 2010

Coupons!

Well my Mom found out from a website that if you collect coupons and wait until the item on the coupon is on sale you can get stuff for super cheap and even free. It so easy and you can save a lot! My Mom and I are going to cut out coupons tonight. I can't Wait to go shopping! This is the website my Mom went to to learn about it. You should try it. God bless!

~Kimmi

7 comments:

  1. Cool, thanks! i'll tell my Mom about it. :) i'm so glad you were able to come over Saturday! and maybe we'll get to see your family later this week too! :)

    AO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimmi,
    I love it that you enjoy helping me so much.
    your partner,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea...the only problem is that sometimes coupons don't apply to sale items...but I will keep an eye out for the ones that do. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! You can check out my blog sometime if you want. ~Leah Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice idea. I do like coupons. :)

    Blessings-

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW!! That was fun at the checkout watching those $$$ scan away..We did good.

    Nana If you look at this post again...click on the link Kimmi left and that site shows you a list of each grocery and the very lowest those items ever go. It is an amzing system the lady there has put alot of time into. Its a blessing. We're using coupons and buying only when things are the lowest they ever will be....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so left out of y'alls loop!

    I'm teasing!

    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!