Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! My new years day has been great! I have decided to read through the bible chronologically in a one year plan like my friend did. ( Thanks Peyton for inspiring me!) So my Mom took me to get a new Bible at Barns & Noble today. I am going to try and read it every moring before school. Pray that I can do it!

~Kimmi

6 comments:

  1. Go Kim-stah!
    That's such a good goal you're setting for this year!
    Love you sweet girl!

    Karis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Kimmi! I should do that sometime too. :)

    AO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year I read my Bible through and it was such a great blessing. I'll be praying for you as you strive to spend more time in the Word. By the way, I arrived here from Karis's blogspot. If you'd like, drop by my blog. Footprints in the Sand is my main blog. Thanks for reading this comment.

    -Elizabeth J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great Kimmi We (my family) do a Bible study every morning @ 6:30am we have read from Matthew to 1 peter. (that's were we start in the morning (1 Peter).

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! It's cool to know that young as you are, you are already responding to God's callings. May God give you more wisdom and grace as you go through the rest of your life. I'm following your blog, your sister's and brother's blogs. Keep writing. There are many people who are being blessed just like me from the other side of the world - Asia, Phils.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!