BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I have had my hair cut. Dose that count?
What is the last heavy item you lifted? A big snow ball for a snow mans head.
FOOD-OLGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? None I H8 all salad dressings!
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? OCharley's.
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? chicken pot pie!
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Bacon!
What do you like to put on your toast? Butter
RANDOM-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No that's for God to know and me to find out!:)
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Umm.. I don't know but I like the name Anna!:)
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Ummm... Yes I think so. I Sure would love 1000 dollars!:)
DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Umm.. 1 or 2. I lost most of them after the summer.hehehe.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I never have had a run-in with the cops. I have see them before but never been in trouble!:)
Last person you talked to in person? Cole my brother.
Favorite Month? December.
CURRENT-OLOGY
Mood? happy!!
What are you listening to? nothing right now.
Watching? The computer but I am about to watch a movie.
Worrying about? Nothing!
RANDOM-OLOGY
What’s the last movie you watched? Bolt. I just watched it with my sibs!:)
Do you smile often?.. Yes I think so.
Do you always answer your phone? I don't have a cell phone but I answer my home phone!
If you could change your eye color what would it be?.. I don't think I would change them!:)
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I mostly get a grape and green apple slush!:)
Do you own a digital camera? No.
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes I have one in my room!
Favorite Christmas song? I like jingle bells!:)
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Umm. maybe a camera
Can you do push-ups? Not good ones..
Can you do a chin up? No way!LOL
Do you have any saved texts? No I don't have a cell.
Ever been in a car wreck? Yes with my dad but we just got hit in the back. Not much damage.
Do you have an accent? ... I don't know.
What is the last song to make you cry? I never cry on songs.
Plans tonight? Watch a movie!:)
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Some time.
Name 2 things you bought yesterday: I don't think I got anything.
You ever been given roses? Yes
Current hate right now? Nothing
Met someone who changed your life? yes, God.
What were you doing 12 AM last night? Watching a movie!
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Its snowing!
TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? One, but it's only used for PlayStation
What color cell phone do you have? I don't have a cell phone.
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? I don't have a cell!
Who was the last person to call you? dad
Woah, this was pretty long.
So, I'm supposed to tag someone, and I usually do tag about 10 people, but I guess today I'll just tag anyone who wants to do this. :D
Have fun!
~Kimmi
Hmmmm... a camera...let me log that in to the old shopping list!! Love finding out these little things about you!! : )
ReplyDeleteLove your answers. I just posted this one my blog yesterday...and that reminds me. Did I ever send you an invite?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Nana
I want to do it, how do I?
ReplyDeletehey Kimmi!! how are you doing? it seems like FOREVER since I last saw you!
ReplyDeleteand by the way, I got a new blog: http://gcowens.blogspot.com/
talk to ya soon!
very interesting. i don't have a cell either. :)
ReplyDeleteHey there! Thanks for following my blog!
ReplyDelete