#1-What song are you currently listening to a lot?
None right now.
#2- What books are you currently reading?
Jessie's Mountain by Kerry Maddin.
#3-Do you sing a lot?
Yes I think so.
#4-Sweet or salty?
Sweet.
#5-What is your favorite hobby?
Reading.
#6-What books have you read at least 3 times?
Barney 1 Barney 2 and Barney 3 the return of Barney! Just kidding!:) Umm... I think a little princess.
#7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet?
most of the time its my blog and my email.
#8-What was the last things you bought?
Sour Patch Kids! I love those little guys!:)
#9-Which fictional character do you think you are most like?
I don't know.
#10-Favorite earliest memory?
Watching my old house being built when I was like 3.
#11-What do you do to change your mood?
Most of the time I read a good book!
#12-What was the last meal you ate?
Breakfast and I had a bowl cereal
#13-Do you want to learn another language?
Right now I'm learning Spanish but I would like to learn french!
#14-Five things you can’t live without?
1. God
2. Reading
3. Sour Pacth Kids
4. flip flops
5.Earrings
#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54.what is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph?
The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder. "Manly and Cora watched from the windows."
#16-What is something you would like to say right now?
Trust the Lord!
#17-What are you looking forward to?
I am looking forward to Ballet today!
Thank Hannah for tagging me!:) God bless!
~Kimmi
PS. I'm not going to tag people so you can just do it if you want to!:)
omg kimmi we r so alike. sour patch kids are the greatest candy invention of all times and reading...oh I <3 it. :)
ReplyDeleteSOUR PATCH KIDS 0_0
ReplyDeleteI just awarded you at my blog!!
ReplyDelete