Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ten Things I Love Sundays!

Ok so here is ten things I love Sundays!

This poster! I have it in my room!



Clue my like favorite game ever!


The wizard of oz Ruby slippers!

Friendship bracelets!


This is my favorite ice cream!


LOVE IT!


Soooo pretty!


I might eat them if I wear them!:)


These cute cookies!

I got some of these for Christmas!

Well there you have it! I'm go to start back posting now!:)

~Kimmi

6 comments:

  1. these are your favorite things? i love the bed! it looks so cozy. :] welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have that poster in my room too! I love everything you posted! I could sure go for a game of jacks now haha I love making friendship bracelets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??? We love the same stuff!! haha Here's a question. Which is better....ruby slippers or glass slippers???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove that ice cream!! I like those posters and the bed too! It was good finally seeing you again sunday!
    Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the game clue. Its so much fun to play.

    -Hannah Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the posters the bed the earrings everything!
    Love You little muffin!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!