I love this dress! The red belt gives it a nice touch! I think this is the first one you see her in.
Scarlett's red dress. It's very sparkly! But its a little to much for me.
This is one of my favorite scenes! I like how she makes it out of a curtain!
I love this dress. Velvet looks good on her!
I think this is my favorite dress. I love the green and white mix!
Comment and tell me which one is your favorite dress!
~Kimmi
Red velvet!!! I wish we still wore dresses like that:-)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Gone With the Wind!!!! Well, some parts are not so good, but the movie as a whole is one of my favorites! My favorite dress is the last one as well :)
ReplyDeleteFirst and the last one are my favorite! The last pictures hat is a little on the large side though!
ReplyDeleteI like the first and last one about the same! I wish I could were one!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow!! I would have picked white with green but now I just don't know. So very pretty. I can almost hear the music playing now.
ReplyDelete