Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten things I love!

Bad boy teddy bears! lol.

I love converse! And this is a pretty cool picture!

I used to love these when I was little!

You know the old person show that you watch when you don't have cable?

I just love costume jewlry!


I have always wanted one of these in my room! ( like that will ever happen!)


I don't care how big this baby elapant is! I want to give it a hug! lol.



These old phones are so cool!

I make earrings so i just love beads!



Dice lollipops! So cute and yummy!

Have a great day!

~Kimmi
PS: Am I the only one who remembers wonder balls? Comment and tell me if you do!
PPS: On my 50th follower I'm going to have a give away!!!! (I have 49 right now)









5 comments:

  1. I like these things too! Well, most of them becouse I have never heard of a Wonder Ball or the TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, My name is Camille, I got your blog from Blessed Femina. I am your 50th follower!! :) Yay! I love giveaways!

    Blessings,

    -Camille.

    P.S. I am addicted to the Price is Right!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl
    I remember those wonder balls too! Does that mean we are old now? Some "younger" people don't remember those AWESOME balls of goodness!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the new blog background? I like it!! I love Fall and Thankesgiving themes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love converse too! Some of the pictures people put up of them are really really cute. :D
    What is a Wonder ball?

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!