Sunday, December 26, 2010

19 Kids and Counting!

My sister and I we're just sitting here and watching 19 kids and counting.


And all I can say is, I LOVE THE DUGGARS!

~Kimmi






4 comments:

  1. I know the Duggars!! Well, sorta... Jim Bob would recognise me... and some of the boys... Okay, I guess I don't know 'em that well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is... I like the duggars but I LOVE Kimmi!! I really am so thankful for you sweet one and your precious heart and am so happy to see you growing in our Lord. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I won a pair of earrings from your etsy shop in Raquel's giveaway. I was just wondering if you had shipped them yet, and after you do ship them, I just wanted to ask that my shipping address be permanently deleted from your email or whatever. :) thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!