OH YEAH I Can't wait!!! We should go see it together!!
I am REALLY exited!! Lucy looks so pretty! Did you know she is only 11 in this movie though?
i know! i went to see a movie monday and i saw previews for that one! lets go see it when it comes out!love you,kariswhere in the world did you get all those followers?????!
I have been counting down the days!!! I love those movies and the books:)Amanda
I <3 comments!!!!!
OH YEAH I Can't wait!!! We should go see it together!!
ReplyDeleteI am REALLY exited!! Lucy looks so pretty! Did you know she is only 11 in this movie though?
ReplyDeletei know! i went to see a movie monday and i saw previews for that one! lets go see it when it comes out!
ReplyDeletelove you,
karis
where in the world did you get all those followers?????!
I have been counting down the days!!! I love those movies and the books:)
ReplyDeleteAmanda