I have the winner right here! O.K first of all I want to thank every one for entering my give away and I hope to do another one very soon! Also, thanks to all my new followers! I love getting new followers, and if I'm not following your blog just tell me and I'll go follow you. I don't mean to do that. I would like to follow all my followers but I'm just don't know all the blogs I follow and I don't have time to go through them all. OK OK, I'll get on with the winner.
( if the winner does not respond in three days I will pick a new winner and go on from there.)
OK THE WINNER IS....... CHLOE~JANE!!
If miss Chloe could comment and give me all your information your earrings will be on the way! (Your information will NOT be published.)
Thanks for entering!!!
~Kimmi
Pleeeease follow me! Even though I did not enter your give-away, I did not see it until it was closed. Big huge sad face. :( They are really cute earrings though!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Chloe~Jane!!!
ReplyDeleteOk Well I wish I could have won but Congratulations to the Winner!
ReplyDeleteLove ya Kimmi,
~Eden
Shoot!
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks! I am so glad I won. :D Can I have your email address so I can give you my address and stuff?
ReplyDelete