I just started basketball Tuesday! YAY! I've never played before (other than outside in my drive way), and I wasn't sure if I would like it, or if i would be the loser of the team. (I 'm still not sure if I am). I'm more of a swimmer. I've been doing soccer and it's not for me. Maybe for some people but definitely not for me. O.K. back to basketball. It first I was not doing so good, but I got better a the end. Maybe I got more confidence. I don't know. This one girl was like CRAZY good! Every time I would pass the ball to some one, she would jump in the way! I guess she gave me my confidence. I was like "if she can be competitive then so can I"! LOL... So ya'll be praying I do well this season!
~Kimmi
You go girl! Show them that TEAM SPIRIT!!! Love ya my little b-ball player!
ReplyDeleteHey Eden, I can't find your blog! What happnd huney bun? Oh, and you r a little b-ball player too!!
ReplyDelete~Kimmi
Blessed to be your momma. I really cannot wait to sit in the stands and yell at referees and coaches. haha ooh ooh and paint my face and all the little kids faces: )
ReplyDeleteHey Kimmie!
ReplyDeleteYou will do good! Hehe the more competitve you are the more nervous people get with the ball!
And Merry Christmas to you too!
Elizabeth
Yah, you go girl! I don't play b-ball but I do play v-ball and i know how nerve racking it can be to be the begginer!
ReplyDeleteAnd Merry Christmas!