I love decorating with this beautiful stuff in the Christmas season! Mom always sends us out to find some in the woods! (we can't always find it so we just buy fake holly):)
Decorating yummy Christmas cookies on Christmas eve! (for Santa:) hehehe....
Making gingerbread house's for are annual gingerbread house competition! (Nona wins every
year):)
Hanging up are advent calendar!
Buying candy canes for the Christmas tree! Then eating them before we can even put them up!:):)
Making cute Christmas ornaments like these!
Buying Christmas presents for my brothers and sisters! (I have almost all of them!)
Christmas movies!!
Alvin and the chipmunks Christmas songs!
Jesus's birthday!!
Have a very merry Christmas season!!
~Kimmi
PS: Any one that want to do this with there own favorite Christmas things can!:)
Kimmi!! I love this post. You are precious to me.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll do a little blog post about kimmi and the frosty the snowman movie (heeheeheehee) It's one of my funniest memories of you ever.
ReplyDeleteHey Kimmi! Yes, we should get our families together! :) Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too! ;)
ReplyDeleteabby
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LITTLE DOLL!
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Sharayah, a sixth grade Christian girl :)! I really like your blog~ and I just followed it! So I was wondering if you could follow me back? Please and thank yoou! haha~ Sharayah
ReplyDeleteSame here Kimmi about everything. Oh and tell everybody I miss them and I miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lexi
Hey r U feeling OK? Where were you SUNDAY???
ReplyDelete