1. Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?
2. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
3. A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing his teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done. Next, a blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of sunglasses. How does HE indicate what he wants?
To see the answers, highlight the letters below.
1. Mary. (did you answer Nunu?)
2. You are the second person.
3. He just has to open his mouth and ask.
Thanks miss abby for these!
~Kimmi
These were lots of fun! I got the first and the third one correct but for the second one I was thinking of first place which was wrong. :)
ReplyDelete~Miss Laurie
Old-Fashioned Charm
I got none of them!! Good riddles Kimmi!!
ReplyDeleteMy Mom guessed Nunu!!!! HAHA!
Hi Kimmi,
ReplyDeleteI just arrived here from Kade's blog. I saw your comment there and as I am always on the lookout for new blogs I thought I would check yours out. Feel free to stop by my blog sometime. Thanks for reading this comment.
~Elizabeth J.
i think for the first one her name is nunu. because it's all the vowels so 'u' would be next. :]
ReplyDeleteHi! I am Anna Katherine and you entered my giveaway at Forever Faithful (thanks btw :) I just wanted to tell you that I have visited your church providence pres and the mckoy's cousins go to our church. We visited the day of July 4th. I was so surprised that we found each other thru the blogging world without even knowing we had actually *met*. :D Just wanted to tell you that. :D
ReplyDeleteThese are cute kimmi! I was thing nunu for the first one! heehee! love you!
ReplyDeletemom