
1. Post about the tag.
2. Choose 5 bloggers who deserve this award.
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged, letting them know they were awarded.
4. Answer the questions along with your post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Apples, Oranges, or Bananas?
Definitetly Oranges!:)
2. How many siblings do you have?
7 and my mom's got baby number 9 on the way!
Do you live on a prairie, woodland, city, or other?
City
Miss Raqual @ god-sdaughter.blogspot.com
5. Is your room clean?
no, not really.... well pretty clean....
6. Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?
ITALY!!
7. What is the scripture that encourages you the most?
no, not really.... well pretty clean....
6. Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?
ITALY!!
7. What is the scripture that encourages you the most?
I love this one!
8. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
Jelly beans!
9. What are your favorite types of books?
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
8. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
Jelly beans!
9. What are your favorite types of books?
Non-fiction that's mainly about girls living during world war two.
10. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Birthday cake ice cream!
11. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
mashed potatoes! ( with cheese!) lol....
12. Are you an outside or an inside person?
I'm definitely an inside person!
13. Describe yourself in three words.
funny, sweet and sharing. I asked my sister Kamryn ( we're really close) and that's what she said but I'm not really sher if that's true! lol!
14. What chore do you like to do the most?
My room!:)
Now, I’d like to award:
Eden @ www.eden-mckoy.blogspot.com ( you need a invite to see her blog)
Leah marie @ www.bellesfleurdeschamps.blogspot.com
10. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Birthday cake ice cream!
11. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
mashed potatoes! ( with cheese!) lol....
12. Are you an outside or an inside person?
I'm definitely an inside person!
13. Describe yourself in three words.
funny, sweet and sharing. I asked my sister Kamryn ( we're really close) and that's what she said but I'm not really sher if that's true! lol!
14. What chore do you like to do the most?
My room!:)
Now, I’d like to award:
Eden @ www.eden-mckoy.blogspot.com ( you need a invite to see her blog)
Leah marie @ www.bellesfleurdeschamps.blogspot.com
Miss Raqual @ god-sdaughter.blogspot.com
Elisa @ www.elisa45.blogspot.com
And
Polka Dot @ www.fashionandmodesty.blogspot.com
I hope y'all enjoyed this!
And
Polka Dot @ www.fashionandmodesty.blogspot.com
I hope y'all enjoyed this!
Blessings,
Kimmi
Wait... what am I supposed to do?...
ReplyDeleteCopy the tag and past it on a new post. Then put your anwsers in. Then tag five people.:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kimmi!
ReplyDeleteBaby #9!!! My goodness, that's a full house! How cool!! I'd love to have a big family like that someday :D
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE your blog. Seriously. Pretty much everything about it. Your background though is probably the best Blogger background I've ever seen ;D
~Lauren :)
Wow, we have a lot in common! I could eat mashed potatoes every day as well, they are my favorite! That is along with the birth day cake ice cream:-)
ReplyDeletethanks for tagging me! :]
ReplyDeleteHey Kimmi! I love Jeremiah 29:11. It's one of my favourite verses :)
ReplyDeleteI love that quote thing. "Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." Love it!:)