Here's some pictures I took with the new mac we got today. It's me and my sweet (most of the time!) baby max! Well I guess he's not a baby any more. He just turned five! aww! My baby's all grown up! haha. Love you sweet boy!
Eden- I don't really know. just the new one.:) Abby- Yeah I know! I cant wait! I miss y'all! Mary- awww! Thanks! thats really sweet! Pey- Thanks! Love you too!:) kimmi
That is a really cute picture! What kind of Mac did you get?
ReplyDeleteAw. Max is adorable. And you're so cute too! ;)
ReplyDeleteI heard y'all are moving down the street from us!!!! I'm super happy about that. :)
Your so pretty Kimmi!!!! And your 'baby' is sooo cute;)))
ReplyDeleteGreat picture Kimmi!! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteEden- I don't really know. just the new one.:)
ReplyDeleteAbby- Yeah I know! I cant wait! I miss y'all!
Mary- awww! Thanks! thats really sweet!
Pey- Thanks! Love you too!:)
kimmi
Awwwwwwwwww. Isn't that the most sad thing when everyone starts growing up and you wish they would stop? :P
ReplyDelete