Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm so excited!!

Guess what I'm excited about?
This week I'm starting Veritas!
It's a once a week school for home scholers,
and I'm going to start going next week!
I was going to sign up for the beginning of next year,
but I didn't really know much about it then.
So I went to an open house thing and the lady told me
that I could sign up and just come next week!
The dress code is pretty good too.
Polo shirts and Khaki pants.
Not too bad.:)
I'm so excited!!
I really can't wait!!
The best thing is that I know alot of
the girls going there!
I'm so happy!

~Kimmi

8 comments:

  1. Oh! That is cool! I know a couple people who do veritas too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm exited for ya!! Wish I were doing it with you! How can you start right now when you have'nt ended the school year yet? Love ya,

    Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and LOVE your knew background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds neat! i am so happy for you. i hope you have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great Kimmi! I did something like that to except there was no dress code so you could wear whatever you wanted as long as you were appropriate!

    Lexi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really glad your getting to go sweet girl!
    love you!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I'm on Veritas, too!!! And TPS. I can message you, if I have your full name. May I? Please? =D

    Here's my e-mail: beautifulbutterfly15@cox.net

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops! I just realized that you didn't mean the online Veritas Press classes. Silly me. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!