very handsome!
Hi Kimmi! Great blog: I'm following! You seem very sweet, and I hope to hear from you soon!Hopehope-hisforhope.blogspot.com
It's amazing what a hair cut can do! I remember when two of my brothers got a whole new look, it took me a while to get use to seeing them like that:)Amanda
Not short enough---haha. I love that boy!!
whatta cutiekaris
he looks sad in the before and happen in the after! hehe love himkb
SO sweet. I love it when my bro gets his haircut. :)x
Tell him i miss him.
Sure thing Isaac!:P
I <3 comments!!!!!
very handsome!
ReplyDeleteHi Kimmi! Great blog: I'm following! You seem very sweet, and I hope to hear from you soon!
ReplyDeleteHope
hope-hisforhope.blogspot.com
It's amazing what a hair cut can do! I remember when two of my brothers got a whole new look, it took me a while to get use to seeing them like that:)
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Not short enough---haha. I love that boy!!
ReplyDeletewhatta cutie
ReplyDeletekaris
he looks sad in the before and happen in the after! hehe love him
ReplyDeletekb
SO sweet. I love it when my bro gets his haircut. :)
ReplyDeletex
Tell him i miss him.
ReplyDeleteSure thing Isaac!:P
ReplyDelete