Donate!:)
I'm hoping to do a (big) give away super soon. I've already got two sponsors, but I need a few more to do it. If anybody has a item they'd like to donate that would be awesome! You'd get lots of publicity on your blog if you do.;) Like for someone to enter they have to follow your blog, or grab your button. I'm going to do it on my 100th follower. I've got 91 right now. So spread the word people!:):) Get to it! Only 9 more!:)blessings,
Kimmi
I'd love to donate! check out my blog by clicking my profile and go here to check out the stuff i make: artfire.com/users/PureBeauty
ReplyDelete~Emily
thanks emily! i got you down.:)
ReplyDeletehi. i follow you :) decided to check your blog out :)
ReplyDeletetry contacting sparrowsnestdesigns on etsy...she wld definitely sponsor you.
etsy.com/shop/sparrowsnestdesigns
hope it works out for you! <3
delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com
Thanks so much! Do you know if she has a blog? I love her stuff!!
ReplyDeleteYou're on 93 so far!! Fantastic ..
ReplyDeleteLet me know how I can help! I'm going to figure something out to donate tomorrow! I think you'll have this giveaway sooner than you think!!
Do you want earrings??
ReplyDeletePick one of my blog! If you already have a lot of earrings you don't have to!
~Eden
ill donate earrings. i have tons of cute ones.
ReplyDeletekaris
hi I'm a new follower of your blog, and I make little polymer clay jewelery and even though I don't have my own shop yet I would like to donate some stuff that I've made -^_^-
ReplyDeleteI love giveaways! But pleasie pleasie *don't* make the mandatory entry following blogs. Because I can't. Because I don't have a Google account. =( I can't enter most giveaways because of this. Just a thought. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kimmi!
ReplyDeleteI would be willing to donate a blog design. I'm not a real designer but I know how to make a pretty good design with PicNik and the template designer! Email me: dancingprincess1027@gmail.com
~Arianna
P.S. Thanks for following me :)
P.S.S. If you'd like I could design your blog :)email me if you would like!
ReplyDeleteHey Kimmi! I messaged you through Google but I'm not sure if you got it and replied to you on my site (but still not sure if you got it), so I'm trying here just so you know I'm not ignoring you! I think we can work something out for your giveaway, just not sure what I'd want to offer as I'm in the process of making new items. You can also message me from my Etsy shop. *also* I went to school in Nashville. I enjoyed the city. I think you'll enjoy the trip!
ReplyDelete