Monday, April 18, 2011

GUESS WHAT!?!? I'M GOING TO..... CHINA!!

You guys will never believe it!
Guess where I might be going this september???
........................................................
CHINA!!!!!!!
I can't believe it!!
One of my mom's really good friends,
and daughter are both going there to adopt a little
girl from China, and she needs a teenager to go with her!
And guess what teen is going??
MEEEE!!!
I'll get to walk on the great wall of China, and maybe ride the bullet train! I'll be there for 2 whole weeks!!!
There is still a small chance that her son will get to
go, but only a very little chance. If he goes
I wont get to. That would be really sad for me.:(
I did say a very small chance though! haha.
I'll give more updates soon!
Blessings,
Kimmi





8 comments:

  1. Eeek! So exciting! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! That's so exciting, Kimmi!

    I'll look forward to hearing the updates. :)

    Blessings,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah so excited!!
    Love ya pumpkin!! Hope you get to go! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so neat! Take lots and lots of pictures if you get to go. :)

    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness ... that's an awesome opportunity! I hope everything works out for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimmi that is Great I really hope you get to go! I hope everything works out, please keep us updated:)

    ~Amanda

    P.S. I have always wanted to walk on the great wall of China:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg...so very awesome!!! Can I come?;)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!