Monday, April 11, 2011

Magnolia Plantation Trip!

Every year we take this picture. On this same bridge. For some reason we all look bigger...hmmm...:)
Slave house

Beautiful Kamryn
What a big house! Its like 200 years old!
BUNNY! (happy voice!) haha
quack quack!


Yummy!


Goats milk!
This was sometime last summer. I just got these put on the computer.:)
Blessings,
Kimmi
PS. I took all of these pictures. I'm so awesome! haha. jk. well kinda. Cuz I am pretty awesome!:)

7 comments:

  1. how in the world did you take the first one? you have mad skill girl.

    love and miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are pretty awesome!! 
    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like ya'll had a great time. I love the family picture.

    E, A, & R

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah...haha. I guess I didn't take the last one.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!