My Mot and me.:)
This was the first day in the Bahama's.
This is before the ship left.
We we're about to get back on the boat from shopping!:)
Lunch on the sea. Good times, good times.:)
This is what I awoke to every morning.
My little crab towel. I loved him. I cried when I had to leave him behind. haha. jk.
Look at that big boat!
Wow. That was some fun times. I hope I get to go on one again someday. That was awesome! A week of laziness. Of ice cream anytime you want. Of swimming and laying on the deck all the time. Of broadway shows. Of watch movies at 2 am, and then saying "hmm.. I'm hungry. Lets go get some pizza!"
~Kimmi
P.S This was last september. So It's been like 8 months. Yeah, I'm still day dreaming about being there....:)
P.P.S Thanks Mot and Linda for taking me! I love y'all so much!!
Oh, looks like fun! Love the towel! I have a friend who went on a cruise and was telling me about the towel animals they made...the cruise line was Holland something or another...
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Näna
Yep! I will sponser a giveaway on your blog. Give me a week to get pictures and get the purse made and everything...Let me know. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYAYYYY!! Thank you so much! This is going to be a super awesome give away!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are awesome! ^_^ I have never been on a cruse (well, the farthest I have been from home {Oregon} was Idaho when I was six months old. :P :P :P You are so cute! :D
ReplyDelete~Elisa:)
Wow, looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteRebekah
I've never been on a cruise! Your photos make me a {tiny bit} jealous! Looks like a fantastic time!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had an amazing time!! I've never to been on a cruse either, Elisa! But I realllly want to go on one! It looks like so much fun <3
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I love your red dress in the second to last picture! <3
P.s.
What do I do about the giveaway you'll be doing...? Do I send the 3 friendship bracelets that will be in it to you?
xoxo
Jordan
Hey Kimmi I just wanted to let you know that I posted a pick of what I would like to donate to your giveaway ^_^
ReplyDelete