Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Taylor Swift Shirt...:)

Does anybody like my Taylor Swift shirt? One of my friends who absolutely loves Taylor Swift gave it to me. She has a matching one. When ever we hang out we wear them. She's a sweetie! I'm going to Nashville Tennessee this summer with her. I'm so excited! I've never been to Tennessee.
~Kimmi
P.S I can't wait for my give away!!!!:):):):)

12 comments:

  1. Looks good on you!
    Who is it that has one???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    Just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. :) I am so glad that you find my blog so encouraging! Lately, I've just been feeling a little discouraged about it...just some random stuff have been happening, and especially, my amount of followers, etc... :/ Your comment encouraged me, though!
    Love your shirt!! Super cool! Have fun in Nashville! Blog all about it!

    Oh, and when are you doing your giveaway? I'm doing one soon too :)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Would you be willing to donate another pair of earrings for my giveaway? :) haha Let me know!

    miss.raquel316@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteeeeee! Lovin' your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eden- Erin Wilber gave it to me.

    Mary- Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! I am jealous! :D But it looks amazing on you. ^_^
    <3 hugs!
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shirt!! I LOVE Taylor Swift! <3 Thanks for following my Blog & leaving comment :)

    Hey- I read about the giveaway you want to do... you have enough sponsors yet?? If not- I could add a few bracelets to the giveaway! You can check them out here... :)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/70764633/3-friendship-bracelets-japan-relief

    Anyhoo- talk soon! :)
    xoxo
    Jordan <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg it's really cute
    So like right now I barely take photos of what I make but if it's okay with you I will try to take photos of what I can offer within the next to days and upload them to my blog.

    p.s. it's okay to just call me Sandra because depending on what month you where born I'm either 2 or 3 years older then you ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kimmi! It's Lauren ;) Your hair has gotten so long! It looks very pretty and grown up :) Hope everything's going well at y'all's :)

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!