Tuesday, May 31, 2011

*cry sounds*

I've tried everything to make my give away work. It's just not gonna work. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do. I kinda just want to get it over with now. I was soooo excited about it and I've posted the give away like 5 times and I've had to take it down every time because to pictures wont show up. I'm soooo sad!:( Help me people!!
Kimmi

13 comments:

  1. Well, what have you been trying to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'd love to try to help, but I'd need more info. Can you post other pictures? Does Blogger host all your pictures? Are you doing anything special to these pictures? What shows up instead of the pictures when you post them?

    You can leave me a comment on my blog or email me at stephanies.saga@ymail.com if you would like me to try to help. :)

    Blessings,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of photo are they? (jpg ect...)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could post it on my blog for you. Aww!
    email me: simplyme96@nc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Email the pictures to me and give me your password
    I'll see if it works on my computer.
    Email me

    ReplyDelete
  6. is it the pictures that aren't working, have you tried saving it a different file like for example if you save it as JPG you could change it to PNG or other file formats

    ReplyDelete
  7. ill do it for you when i come

    KB

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry about that, Kimmi!

    Are your giveaway items sponsored by Etsy shops? If so, it might work to have a link to the item, and people could click on it to see the picture of it.

    I hope that helps!

    Blessings,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I've decided to start a brand new blog (I'm deleting my old one).

    My new blog address is:
    Http://growing-in-grace2012.blogspot.com

    Hope you come and see it.

    Blessings.
    Michaila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm ... I don't know what's going on with blogger, which stinks because I don't know how to help you ... however if you want to email me, I will see if we can figure something out. I know there is a way for others to be added to your account to only post. Perhaps I (or someone else you know) can be added temporarily to post the giveaway post? Let me know if I can help!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What pictures are you trying to put up? If you're trying to click and drag them from another website, it may not work. Try right-clicking the pictures, saving them to your computer, then uploading them to Blogger on your own. That may work....if not, let me know :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Kimmi!
    I've been reading your blog for quite a while now, but didn't realize that you allowed people w/out blog to comment! Now I'm happy to find that you do! ;)
    Anyhoo, I have an idea. Instead of posting pictures (since it won't let you), just give a link for each item, and we can find it from the link! Is that a good or bad idea?
    justl a lil' about me- I'm a 13-year-old pastors kid, aunt, sister, sister-in-law, home-schooled, red-headed girl. (btw, I'm friends with Lauren and Lexi {we live like 5 minutes away from each-other}) But from what I hear about you from Lexi, it seems we have a lot in common! aka, the same colored hair, the same bday, we're both pastors kids, etc.!

    Giving GOD the Glory!
    *Abby {aka Redd}*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Kimmi! Just got back from a camping trip, so I just now read this post. Hmmm, I don't know why they don't work. I will see if Hunter might know why; computer expert, well almost.:) Hope it works for you,
    Peyton

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!