Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hey!

Hi everybody. I know I've been saying that I'm holding a give away but....the pictures wont work! I'm so sad that I'm almost in tears....:( I WILL find a way to post this give away, but until then I'm just gonna keep blogging. I'm going to work a lot on it tomorrow afternoon. I've also been sooooo busy!! We been out of town for part of last week, and with school, sports, church and activities all the time I've had no time to blog! Sorry y'all.

Anyways.....here is some pictures of some things I luv!:)

So very cute. I <3 this owl necklace from Forever21.:)

Pure awesomeness! I love all the colors you can put on an ice cream cone!! haha

Angry Birds!! best.game.ever. the end.:)

Yep. So there you go. I'm going to start posting more soon.

~Kimmi





7 comments:

  1. Kimmi. I. Love. That. Necklace. I think I need to make a trip to Forever21. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimmi, you could let me post it on my blog. If you want:
    http://www.sweetserendipity02.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimmi-

    I love angry birds too... but when i can't make the stupid pigs die... i get ANGRY!!!!!

    Grrr...

    Love your blog :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. youve just got the BEST personality EVER! i love my lil sisterrr!!

    what's the angry bird game??

    Karis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace! and Angry Birds! I'm not very good at it, but... it's still fun. :)
    -G

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is REALLY sad. I hope you can get it to work SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic necklace ... and I LOVE Angry Birds to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!