Sunday, May 1, 2011

McDonald's ice cream!:) yummy!



There's not much I like from McD's, but their ice cream is so yummy!:)
Kimmi

12 comments:

  1. I will have to just go ahead and pat myself on the back for the many yummy treats I've passed up while you children have just kept right on indulging right in front of me. (heehee) It's worth it to miss out to avoid another big big big baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here...I don't care much for McD's but their ice-cream is heavenly!!!:) :) By the way...I awarded you with a bloggy buddy award!!:) :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love ice cream! (Especially with fruit on top. :) Y'all are so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree their ice cream is Great:)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't beat a sundae from MicDonalds if you want something cheap and good :)

    Also -- I see a necklace in your future :)
    That's right.... you won my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're big ice cream lovers, here, too. In fact, that is what I'm using as a reward for my children helping me pick the trash out of our ditch tomorrow! We've got a great ice cream shop that we'll visit when we're done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimmi,
    I don't mean to be rude, but if you want your necklace, please contact Raynata with your address.

    Her email address is: urbancurio@hotmail.com

    Thanks, and congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!