Nice cake Kimmi! I Will always enjoy your blog!Hey That CAKE LOOKS GOOD! :)
Oh, that is pretty! Looks yummy, too! ♥
Wow 100!!!I love that cake too! If you find that person to make you that cake, after thier done send em over to make me one :)Elizabeth
Elizabeth- Sure thing! If you find em first then send them over here.:)
Oh cute!! Want me to try and make one?Might look a little different!!LOL!
What a fantastic cake! I could certainly attempt it, but cupcakes are really my thing! You're only two followers away!!!!
Love that cake. If we could use fondant we could do it!We have the pans. I think it takes more skill than having pans. Haha
AH! That is an awesome cake! :)lol, thanks for commenting on my friend's blog, now he can't close it. x) We talked about it and he can't think of any other way! HA to him!!! x) <3Elisa :)
That cake is so cute!i would try and make one for you if we lived closer!:D
I'd love that cake too. Sweet. :Dx
Yummy!! Looks good!! May be some day we could try:) I can decorate but I don't know about that good!:))
Hey, thanks for entering my giveaway, Kimmi! Can you come over and tell me which ring you want to be entered for? Thanks :)
I can make that cake for you! It's just too bad we're not good friends.
I <3 comments!!!!!
Nice cake Kimmi! I Will always enjoy your blog!
ReplyDeleteHey That CAKE LOOKS GOOD! :)
Oh, that is pretty! Looks yummy, too! ♥
ReplyDeleteWow 100!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that cake too! If you find that person to make you that cake, after thier done send em over to make me one :)
Elizabeth
Elizabeth- Sure thing! If you find em first then send them over here.:)
ReplyDeleteOh cute!! Want me to try and make one?
ReplyDeleteMight look a little different!!
LOL!
What a fantastic cake! I could certainly attempt it, but cupcakes are really my thing!
ReplyDeleteYou're only two followers away!!!!
Love that cake. If we could use fondant we could do it!
ReplyDeleteWe have the pans. I think it takes more skill than having pans. Haha
AH! That is an awesome cake! :)
ReplyDeletelol, thanks for commenting on my friend's blog, now he can't close it. x) We talked about it and he can't think of any other way! HA to him!!! x)
<3
Elisa :)
That cake is so cute!i would try and make one for you if we lived closer!:D
ReplyDeleteI'd love that cake too. Sweet. :D
ReplyDeletex
Yummy!! Looks good!! May be some day we could try:) I can decorate but I don't know about that good!:))
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for entering my giveaway, Kimmi! Can you come over and tell me which ring you want to be entered for? Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI can make that cake for you! It's just too bad we're not good friends.
ReplyDelete