Sunday, May 8, 2011

We love each other

This is my sister Kamryn. (I'm sure you've seen her in other posts.) But to me her name's Mandy because her first name is Amanda. We love each other. Alot. I mean alot alot. Not just a little bit but alot a bit.:) I <3 you Mandy.:):)
~Kimmi

8 comments:

  1. Aww she is so cute! Amanda(my sister) and I (Elizabeth) both go by our middle names too! Amanda's first name is Martha and my first name is Laura. I like how you call her mandy...all families should have nick names right?!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...ya'll are so cute!
    By the way...your teeth are so epically straight and white! Beautiful!:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute <3 You guys are adorable!! :)

    Xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Mandy too! Love the picture! O, and I love you too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet photo!

    And of course, I do love the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you and Mandy too! Thank you both for being such blessings. I mean that so much. God knew daddy and I needed you terribly.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!