Monday, June 27, 2011

famous things...

I thought it would be fun to think of as many things I have done/met/gone that has something to do with someone famous. cool huh. Well it wasn't my idea. Its was this blogs.:):)
Here I go!

1. I have met, and have an autograph of Radio.

2. My sister was in a Piggly Wiggle commercial.

3. My brother has played water ball (and he dunked it over his head) with the Olympic gold medalist, Ryan Lochte.

4 .One of my friends has met Justin Bieber.

5. I was in the font row seats at a Tim Hawkins concert.

6. My brother's met the famous motor cycle driver, Travis Pastrana.

7. I have seen Darius Rucker in Target. (and my best friend knows him.)

Thats all I can think of.
~Kimmi

My give away is HERE!!!

8 comments:

  1. :O Darius Rucker!?!?!? No fair! I love his songs SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My few claims to fame:

    1. My great aunt dated the guy who invented the Post-It note.

    2. The doctor who operated on my knee (a friend of mine) is friends and was next door neighbors with the St. Louis Cardinal's short stop.

    And I was thinking of a third thing but I forgot it. :D

    Blessings,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL! I wanna meet Justin Bieber.;)
    Awesome post:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! And this is an awesome idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I wanna meet Justin Bieber too... and Darius Rucker. :P I actually saw Darius Rucker at the Family Circle Cup a few years ago... but it was during a match and i couldn't walk up and get his autograph. :P

    (in reply to your comment) I'm glad to be back too. :P I can't wait to see you guys!! You, Grayce and I need to go see a movie soon. Wouldn't that be fun? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah that would be so fun!! We should really soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darius Rucker used to live on our street. I have never met him though :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kimmi! I need your email! For designing your button.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!