Friday, June 17, 2011

fashion post



One of my blogger friends are having a fashion post give away. It's going to be really cool. You put on a cute outfit and take some pictures of it then you do a blog post about it. I have to list all the things I'm wearing and where I got them. So here I go.

Dress - Forever 21
Leggings - affordables
White shoes - Target
Blue bracelet- Forever 21
Stone earrings - I made them

There ya have it!!
In a few weeks she'll post all the contestants on her blog and you can vote on the winners! cool huh?
Also do you guys think I should cut the give away short and end it tomorrow?
~Kimmi
CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY GIVE AWAY!!!

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I wish I could put things together nicely like so many out there!

    As for the giveaway, I wouldn't end it tomorrow, but perhaps this Sunday or Monday, which would allow people to get their last entries in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS! End it tomorrow! Your outfit is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is too cute!

    Would you mind giving me the link to that giveaway?
    And as for your giveaway, whatever you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natalia,
    thanks so much!!
    Here is the link,
    http://kimmi-brown97.blogspot.com/2011/06/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kimmi!

    I love the outfit! Sooo cute:) By the way, I just started a blog! Check it out when you get a minute:) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kimmi my oh my what a beautiful oufit... love it! I wish I could have such a cute oufit like that... maybe I will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit!!! good luck


    www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!