Scrabble Pendant necklace. Cute idea huh?

Sparkle Tom's
I want some...;)

Plush food!!:) If I could find some one to sell it to me I would sooo buy some!!

This awesome dress!!
Forever 21, duh. haha

I love this book!! I could read it a million times!!!

~Kimmi
Click HERE to enter my give away!
Be quick though cuz it ends saturday!:)
That is a really cute necklace<3
ReplyDelete-Tori
fashiontrendsmore.blogspot.com
Omg....i love food plushies too!!! They are so cute! I know my friend has some plush sushi rolls and they are adorable :)
ReplyDeletebtw, I posted your giveaway w/o entering it bc i dont have pierced ears. i still like to post people's giveaways even if im not entering it :)
delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com
oh i had ever heard of that book before! what is it about??hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! ps- i'm hosting a great giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteyoure so cute kimmi! and i loveee what you've done with your blog!! miss you sweet girl
ReplyDeletekaris
So cute! Love that dress!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress! So cute. :) And the Lightning Thief is awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove it, kimmi. That dress is cute!!:):)
ReplyDelete~Kimmi