Date... June 29, 2011
Starting time...12:34pm
Mood...idk...happy?
Outside my window...house's and two men that work for my daddy.
I'm thinking...I want sour patch kids right now.
I'm reading...The Hunger Games
I'm listening to...My newest sister whine:(
I'm wearing...A blue, yellow and white knee length summer dress. I <3 it!!
Yesterday, I...Went to the library, went shopping, when to a Gen j meeting and went to my brother's swim meet.
I'm sad because...I miss my daddy at work.
I'm hungry for...some sour patch kids!
The song stuck inside my head is... Haunted by Taylor swift and City on our Knees by Tobymac.
I want...Ipod touch and sour patch kids...:):)
I love...Summer!! and give aways!!
I loathe...Math
This week, my goal is...To go shopping and blow all my money!! yay...!!
Ending time...12:41
hmmmm...This was fun!!
Anybody who wants to do this can..I stole it of somebody's blog...so... yeah..:)
Bye!!
~Kimmi
Now I want sour patch kids...lol.
ReplyDeleteThe sour patch kids sound so good!
ReplyDeleteThis looks fun, I think I will do it! Also loath math, just not fun!:(( Hmmmm, that goal of yours sounds fun, well until your done with the fun shopping and the money is all gone!:) Happy Summer,
ReplyDeletePey
Cute! I love shopping too. :)
ReplyDeleteCheers x
Um, I liked Hunger games..can't wait to see the movie. :)
ReplyDelete