Sunday, July 3, 2011

Almost the 4th


This was two day's before the 4th.
We got lot's of firer works.:)
Grilling out with meredith and Clarie.
These we're lot's of FUN! I love the big one's!
Crazy ole Clarie
mmmmmmm The water mellon was awesome!!
These we're so cool!
We had a really fun night!! I think we might go to a baseball game on the 4th. That'll be fun too!!
Happy summer!!
~Kimmi

CLICK HERE FOR MY GIVE AWAY!!!





6 comments:

  1. So... I'm wondering where the really funny picture of Cason and I is? Did he make you delete it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha....sorry i didn't think you would want me to put it up....;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun!!! Did you already set off your fireworks, or are you waiting until tonight? :)
    Tonight is gonna be loud... :P Haha

    xoxo
    Jordan

    P.s.
    Do you have Hope's address yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those cupcake's do look good. Glad you had fun!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure my sister's name is Claire not Clarie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get it right, Kimbo Slice!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!