Monday, July 18, 2011

Devotions for the God Girl:


Last week we had a Growing Kids Gods Way conference. It was so awesome!! I didn't go the first or second morning, because I thought I would hate it, and I'd have like no friends there....but I met some really, really, really cool kids that I hope I can keep in touch with. I'm all depressed now because I might not see them again..:( But anyways, one of the morning's I wasn't there my wonderful momma went and bought me this book. I really liked it. I like how each day isn't like 20 pages long. That does kinda make me not wanna read it everyday. When it's so long it seems more of a chore. It's only like maybe two pages everyday. I like how the whole thing isn't only the bible. It's got some bible verse's, but not all of it is.:) Because if I wanna read the bible I'll go get one...:):) I want my devotions to be a totally different thing then my bible reading........I'm bout to go to city swim meet with my awesome brother in like in hour!! yeah....<3
~Kimmi

10 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun, Kimmi! I LOVE conferences and stuff like that for teens, it's a lot of fun, but I know what you mean about no friends:( Talk to you later:)
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that devotional for Christmas! I haven’t read it through yet, but it looks great! :)

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Hey i love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is too funny I got that same book for Christmas last year! :) I love it <3

    And lovin' the new backround!

    Blessings~

    ~Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kimmi! Stumbled across your blog and lovin' it! Getting new books is the best! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you like it sweet girl!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tha sounds like an awsom book!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. KIMMI! I can't send emails to the address you gave me!?! Do you have another one I can send an email to? Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kimmi! I started my Give Away and I am SOOOO super excited!!!!! Stop by if you have time!
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had fun!!!
    Awww- well did you get they're email addresses maybe?? That's what I always do... :) Then at least you can stay in contact- even if you never see them again ;D
    Hope you do get to see them again, though! <3

    That's cool! Haha- I like long books. Because when they're good (and I only read “good” books. Ones that *start* exciting! ;), you never want them to end!! ;D

    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!