Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Give Away and the W i n n e r s....:)

Thanks everyone for entering my give away!! Here are the winners picked my random.org

For the donut earrings,

Comment #37, Lyudamia

For the cheese cake earrings,

Comment #32, Jordan!!

For the hamburger earrings,

Comment #20, Rebecca!!

All winners have 48 hours to respond back or a new winner will be picked. I <3 give aways!!!! And because I do I'm doing a new one... so here I go:)


CLEARANCE SALE Asymmetrical Lime Rose Necklace
Isn't It beautiful?? I think so. I was donated by the lovely Brittany Chavers.

Okay so here's the mandatory entry
Follow my blog and leave a comment telling me what your favorite summer outfit is.<3
And here are the extra entries.

1. Heart Brittany's shop.1 entry

2. Add Brittany's shop to your circle. 1 entry

3. Buy something from Brittany's awesome shop. 5 entries

4.Blog, Tweet or Facebook this. 1 entries (each)

Put my button on your blog. 2 entries

Please leave a separate comment for each thing you do.:):)
This give away will end on Monday, July 23.
~Kimmi



55 comments:

  1. A plain or tribal sundress with a headband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet necklace! i love it.
    i have to say my favorite outfit would have to be a dress or skirt. i don’t like having on all the layers when it’s warm out. :)

    leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you!
    And probably a tee shirt and a pair of shorts with some flip flops.
    rashaepope101@gmail.com

    -aBBi giRL
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com
    -ownersdontknock.blogspot.com
    -Rashae Fashions

    ReplyDelete
  4. fav outfit? loose printed tee with blue skinnies

    yayapril at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hearted her shop

    yayapril at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart cute sundresses for summer! paired with cute peep toes and a flowery headband ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you!
    Shorts, a cute tank top and flipflops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i follow you via gfc as Gb demure

    > Favorite outfit : a mini skirt , tshirt and a flat shoes !

    ReplyDelete
  9. > added your button on my sidebar :

    http://vintage-refuge.blogspot.com

    >e-mail: gb.demure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. > Blogged about it :

    http://vintage-refuge.blogspot.com/2011/07/clik-here_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. > tweet about it :

    http://twitter.com/#!/AzedMc/status/90795846530109440

    ReplyDelete
  12. > facebook post about it :

    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=190257074364708&id=100002353856274

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you, and practically live in sundress during the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow and my favorite summer outfit is probably a tank top and shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yayy! I'll email you after I'm done entering this new giveaway ;D So excited! <3

    Ohmygosh- this is sooo amazingly cute!!! <3 Love, love, love it!!

    I follow you already :)
    And my favorite summer outfit... hmm... I think my new white summer dress with my awesome barefoot sandals!! Have you ever seen them? They're all over Etsy! Google them :) They're amazing!! I bet you would look awesome in a pair :)

    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Put your button on my Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a new follower!
    My favorite summer outfit would be a lightweight cotton tiered skirt and t-shirt.

    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hearted Brittany's shop (shop name Emariecreations)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Added Brittany's shop to my Circle

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like a a white t-shirt with my long jean pants and my cute pink flower earrings! The same ones you have!! With my black flats

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love t-shirt and skirt!
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I added your blog buttob on my blog (see below)
    http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/
    entry 1
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I added your blog buttob on my blog (see below)
    http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/
    entry 2
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite summer outfit would have to be my denim skirt..and one of my t-shirts with a pair of flip flops:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/Ludmilochka/status/91209234452197376
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I blogged http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-giveaway-from-kimmi-ends-2572011.html
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Shared on fb http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000760968974
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow you, and my favourite summer outfit would have to be jean shorts, and a top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hearted her shop!:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I added her to my Etsy circle!:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow your blog and my favorite outfit is a simple printed sundress with some cute sandals and shades<3
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I blogged about it, http://blessingseveryminuteofmylife.blogspot.com:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow your lovely blog! My favorite summer outfit? I love wearing a cute sundress or a pretty t-shirt and shorts. I have to have my flip flops, though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I hearted the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I added her to my circle!

    ReplyDelete
  36. My fav would have to be a nice little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I put your button on my blog!

    http://madnificentme.blogspot.com/

    Hope you have a good Day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. i definitely would wear a colourful maxi-dress, with a pair of big sunglasses and flip-flops with my hair tied up in a big bun! x

    saff

    my blog: http://www.saffssanctury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I posted about it at:

    http://madnificentme.blogspot.com/2011/07/good-giveaway-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. I bought something from her shop!:)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I bought something from her shop!
    {Entry 2}

    ReplyDelete
  42. I bought something from her shop!
    {Entry 3}

    ReplyDelete
  43. I bought something from her shop!
    {Entry 4 }

    ReplyDelete
  44. I bought something from her shop!
    {Entry 5}

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'd love to win!
    My fave. summer outfit is my flowery summer dress with my fave. earrings and ring that match perfectly :D

    Katrine
    thegentleflower(@)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I've hearted her shop :)

    Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  47. I've added her to my circle : )

    Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  48. my favorite outfit for summer is floral dresses and maxi dresses

    following your blog via GFC as Gintarre

    gintare[dot]amber[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!