Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gorgeous give away!!

The winner of the necklace is........*Maddie*!!!!
Thanks so much everyone for entering!!

-----------

Roses headband
Isn't it gorgeous!?!?!

Roses headband
I llllooooovvvvveeeee it!!! One of you lovely ladies will win this beautiful headband!!!

The mandatory entry is....
Follow my blog and leave a comment telling me what your favorite band is.:)
And here are the extra entries.

shop .1 entry

2. Add littlehinLee's shop
to your circle. 1 entry

3. Buy something from littlehinLee's beautiful shop. 5 entries

4.Blog, Tweet or Facebook this. 1 entry (each)

Put my button on your blog. 2 entries

Please leave a separate comment for each thing you do.:):)
This give away will end on Sunday, July 31.
~Kimmi



29 comments:

  1. Yayy! Congratulations lucky Maddie! ;D

    OHMYGOSH! I love this!!!!! <3 <3 I want it sooo much!!!!!!! It’s colors are gorgeous, and it’s design is adorable!!! <3 <3 <3

    Okay- my favorite band? Or singer, right? Well... I LOVE Greenday... and Eminem <3 And also The All-American Rejects, The Black-Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, Yellowcard and 3OH!3!!! Hahaha, you can take your pick ;) I have wayyyyy to many favorites, I don't think I could ever decide!! :D

    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes- and I follow your Blog already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your button is on the side of my bar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll think about which my fav. band is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow your blog and I don't have a favorite band
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.blogspot.com
    toriradday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow this blog! My favorite band is Casting Crowns. :)

    <3 Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet headband. i love it:)
    my favorite band/singer is britt nicole.

    leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kimmy.
    It's Maddie (I'm logged into my sister's account).
    Thanks for the giveaway. My address is:

    Maddie Leslie
    1030 Buttermilk Rd.
    Dalton, PA 18414

    If you need anything else, feel free to contact me at: thelesliesisters at gmail dot com
    Thanks again, I'm so glad I won!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. And, my favorite band is We the Kings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow your blog! And my favorite band/singers would be Greater Vision {they are Southern Gospel lol!}
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hearted the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Added her to my circle!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. GFC follower: Lyudmila
    my favorite band is Tokio Hotel
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blog button on my blog (see below)
    http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/
    lusizova at gmail.com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blog button on my blog (see below)
    http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/
    lusizova at gmail.com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/Ludmilochka/status/96199109198884864
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blog post: http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/2011/07/gorgeous-give-away-ends-3172011.html
    Lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. FB post:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000760968974
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that headband! I follow you, and my favorite artist is Toby Lightman!

    ReplyDelete
  20. gfc follower
    i like The Killers and the yeah yeah yeahs and more . 80's groups
    tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. hearted shop under squirrel33
    tumblemumbo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!