
Gnomes! ahhh... There ridiculous awesome. I want one to put in my room.;)

This amazing ice sculpture. I've been thinking about ice because it's so cold outside! haha jk

awesomely awesome animal scarves!

Nerd 50's glasses!:):) Holy goodness so awesome. I wish I needed glasses so I could wear these.;)

Rainbow cake. I want some. Wish I could make it....;)
~Kimmi
Rainbow cake! It's like Sir Dougie with frosting!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that cake!!! It is really cool!!
ReplyDelete~Rebecca
have you heard of gnoming? where people steal people's gnomes, take them on vacation, take pics, and then send those pics to the owner of the gnome....
ReplyDeletedelicatelyfierce.blogspot.com
Awesome pictures! That cake looks so good! :)
ReplyDeleteI really, REALLY love that Cinderella coach! ahhhhhh amzzzzinnnggg!!!
ReplyDeleteAgreed, gnomes are awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteI love ice sculptors too! Although it is DEFINITELY NOT COLD HERE!!!!!! Hahaha! I hope my grampa will take me swimming today :)
The animal scarves are so cute! Maybe I should try one :)
I LOOOOVE geek glasses! Mom thinks they're ridiculous! But they're totally awesome! ♥
And the cake is amazing looking :) Perfect for some pictures :)
♥_♥
xoxo
Jordan
I want that cake even though i don't really like cake! :)
ReplyDelete