Sunday, August 28, 2011

five things i love

Jelly Belly Scented Bubbles
Amazingly amazing bubbles! It smells like Jelly Beans!!! ahhhhh


I'm thinking a smart person invented the Skype.;)



Allllllllll of the wonderful smelling hand sanitizers...:):):):)

"father will you please buy me a pair. I would so wear them at basketball practice!";)



I have no idea how to grow theses epic flowers but.....they are pretty amazing......:):):)
~Kimmi

9 comments:

  1. Whoa, scented bubbles?! Awesome! :) As well as those shoes, and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I randomly found your and your mom's blog :) I was telling Tobe that I enjoy the ride to your house to get to talk to you! If I were to blow the jelly bean bubbles, I'm pretty sure I'd like the stick :) Jenni Hester

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, if you ever get those shoes, get me a pair too. Even though I don't play basketball. :P
    Thanks for the bike ride the other day! I had a lot of fun. :)
    -G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I LOVE the smelly hand sanitizers:) ahhh..

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive never seen those bubbles, but I love the hand sanitizers! I have one attached to my backpack and purse!

    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimmie you're soo cute!! i think you should totally get the basketball shoes and it would be a fun project to dye so rainbow flower you should try it sometime and post the results ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sneakers are amazingly hilarious! And skype - love it! I'm able to talk to my friend in Australia quite often - even from my cell phone (through skype)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa. those roses. are beautiful.

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome flowers. And Skype is definitely cool! :D

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!