Thursday, August 18, 2011

give away! vintage glass bright and bubbly earrings

lemon pie. vintage glass bright and bubbly earrings. handmade
I have so many outfits that would go with these!!:)

lemon pie. vintage glass bright and bubbly earrings. handmade `
LOVE

lemon pie. vintage glass bright and bubbly earrings. handmade

The mandatory entry is....
Follow my blog and leave a comment telling me what your favorite concert you've ever been to is.

And here are the extra entries.

shop .1 entry

to your circle. 1 entry

3. Buy something from NewFashionedWhispers beautiful shop. 5 entries

4.Blog, Tweet or Facebook this. 1 entry (each)

Put my button on your blog. 2 entries

Please leave a separate comment for each thing you do.<3<3
This give away will end on Wednesday, August 31.
~Kimmi

41 comments:

  1. I follow your blog, and my favorite would have to be, when I went to see my favorite Gospel group:)

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added her to my etsy circle:)

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hearted the shop:)

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your button is on my blog:) 1/2

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your button is on my blog:) 2/2

    Blessingsin Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE!!! AHHHH I want them so bad!!!
    I follow you (of course) and I haven't really been to a concert before that I can think of :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And again your button is on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! :)
    My fav concert I’ve ever been to- Skillet. They put on an amazing show!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite show would have to be Winterjam with Francesa, Chris August,newsboys,etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite concert I ever went to was to see Ashlee Simpson.
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.com
    toriradday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I added their shop to my favorites.
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.com
    toriradday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so pretty! Like the colors! Oh, and by the way, Josiah just walked by and when he saw your header picture, he stopped and said, " Hey, dat Kimmi!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Kimmi Love the earrings!

    Favorite concert Gaither Vocal Band, last November.

    Amanda

    btw Thanks for all the really sweet comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was at Creation Fest both this summer and last. And Switchfoot was probably my favorite (although Shawn McDonald and Tenth Avenue North are very close)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just went to a concert by Tim Zimmerman and the King's Brss- the best brass concert ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Added NewFashionedWhispers to my Etsy Circle

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hearted NewFashionedWhisper's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow your blog! :) And I've only been to one concert, it was Hilary Duff. So right now that's my fave until I see another one. And awesome giveaway, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite concert was at the Revolve Tour 2011. I saw Britt Nicole, Hawk Nelson and Group 1 Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome giveaway! now following!
    juliet

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow your blog, and my favorite is probably one we hosted for our musician friends who were traveling through town :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you! My favorite concert is probably last night when I went to a Tim Hawkins concert. HAHAHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are SO gorgeous, Kimmi!!

    I follow your blog via GFC.

    Well, to tell you the truth, I haven't been to a concert before. I almost went to one of Chris Tomlin's concerts last year for my birthday (but they ran out of tickets). :(

    Oh, well, maybe next time!

    ~Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hearted NewFashionedWhispers! :)

    ~Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  25. I added NewFashionedWhispers to my circle on Etsy! :)

    Blessings
    ~Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  26. I blogged about this super neat giveaway under my 'Current Giveaway' page. :)

    ~Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  27. I added your blog button to my 'Lovely Links' page on my blog! :)

    Blessings,
    ~Moriah

    {comment 1 of 2}

    ReplyDelete
  28. I added your blog button to my 'Lovely Links' page on my blog! :)

    Blessings,
    ~Moriah

    {comment 2 of 2}

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favorite concert ever was a Christian concert with Seventh Day Slumber. It was outdoors and is actually the only concert I've ever been to.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I hearted newfashionedwhisper's shop. My profile name in etsy is ahmusing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I added newfashionedwhisper's to my circle (etsy name: ahmusing).

    ReplyDelete
  32. I placed your button on my sidebar!
    www.loveisthethingwithwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!