It's way to late and im just chilling with my girl elizabeth joy. I'm a little scared though because me and elizabeth joy, and both of our brothers watched a scary movie and i'm reallllllllyyyyyyyy scared now. I'm never going to sleep......
LOL Yikes! I've only seen one horror movie - "The Blair Witch Project" - and it scared me to death. ;) I'd like to watch another scary movie sometime, though, LOL! Sometimes I enjoy scaring myself. ;)
haha im the same with scary movies! what movie did you watch?
ReplyDeletedelicatelyfierce.blogspot.com
Ya'll are tooooo ka-yooooot!!:) :) Did you ever get to sleep?;) haha!
ReplyDelete<3 it, Kimmi dear! What movie did you watch???
ReplyDeletehaha you look scary. what movie was it? :P
ReplyDelete-G
LOL Yikes! I've only seen one horror movie - "The Blair Witch Project" - and it scared me to death. ;) I'd like to watch another scary movie sometime, though, LOL! Sometimes I enjoy scaring myself. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat movie did you watch?
Sorry Kimmi:( I can't watch scarry movies never have been able to. Hope you don't have bad dreams, good luck staying up;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amanda
I hate watching scary movies! But when I do, I try to watch them during the daytime! :) haha, nice pic!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Elliots sister, right? It was so awesome to see you and Cason this week!! I hope you two will come to the student council west kick-off. :)
ReplyDeleteThose are some fantastic faces right there!
ReplyDelete