those are awesome! :)Juliet
I like the new design!
Kimmi, I have't been blogging 4 a while so i just started middle school I haven't had much time! BUT I totally love your blog! :) ~Harper http://peacelovegirlz.blogspot.com
Oh yeah you are really pretty too! <3 I love your blue eyes! I have some too! :))))))))))
So wanna spoof the second sign and make it:You can't avoid parties- get a designated driver.Copyright creepy teachers Inc.<:-)
haha. i like the first one.delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com
The weather is indeed beautiful! Love the second sign a lot!Love the photo you added on the sidebar!
Haha,I love that first one!!! So ridiculously true. lol And your new header is awesome! =)
Haha, cool sign, thanks for sharing! :)
Lol! I love the first one! Too funny ;)I just found your blog, and I'm following!Check out my blog, It's a Love Story!
Hahahaha- these are great!! ♥
I <3 comments!!!!!
those are awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteJuliet
I like the new design!
ReplyDeleteKimmi,
ReplyDeleteI have't been blogging 4 a while so i just started middle school I haven't had much time! BUT I totally love your blog! :) ~Harper http://peacelovegirlz.blogspot.com
Oh yeah you are really pretty too! <3 I love your blue eyes! I have some too! :))))))))))
ReplyDeleteSo wanna spoof the second sign and make it:
ReplyDeleteYou can't avoid parties- get a designated driver.
Copyright creepy teachers Inc.
<:-)
haha. i like the first one.
ReplyDeletedelicatelyfierce.blogspot.com
The weather is indeed beautiful! Love the second sign a lot!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo you added on the sidebar!
Haha,I love that first one!!! So ridiculously true. lol
ReplyDeleteAnd your new header is awesome! =)
Haha, cool sign, thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteLol! I love the first one! Too funny ;)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog, and I'm following!
Check out my blog, It's a Love Story!
Hahahaha- these are great!! ♥
ReplyDelete