Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Etsy review on a beautiful necklace--and my absences:)



I got this beautiful necklace in the mail. It's even prettier in real life. I LOVE it so much! It go's with lots of my outfits. This WONDERFUL! etsy shop sent it to me to do a review on. Here are some of her items from her beautiful shop.

Mum Flower Bobby Pins- Tutti-<span class=

Miniature Fast Food Charms- Free Worldwide Shipping
ahhhhh!! so cute!<3<3<3
Mum Flower Necklace- Deep Pink Magenta
Please go look at samantha's shop right this very minute!!:):)
And also sorry for not posting much. I've just been sooooooo busy with school starting back and all. Which btw I love! I'm love all the kids at HELP, and love all my teachers.:)
~Kimmi

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you, Kimmi:)

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! How do you do a review for an etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is big, but it doesn't look weird or too big. Its like perfect sized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dougie ice cream!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love getting things in the mail - especially when it's something awesome! And judging by your excitement, that necklace is something awesome. ;)

    I love the bobby pins you've featured... and has anyone told you that you're very pretty? :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precioius! I love the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You told you you could be so cute!? haha soo pretty, I love your dress! and the necklace :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you make jewelry?? I would love to see some of it! (:

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!