ahhhh...yes. It's that time again. Time to get ready for my church's 2nd annual Christmas play. I must say none of the high schoolers are tooooo pumped about it...but all we have to do is stand there and sing a bunch of songs. My sister Nona Klare got picked to be Mary in this years play so she's pretty excited.:D

The middle/high schoolers also do tone chimes. It's pretty legit. haha It's easy if you can read music.

After church we went to eat some amazing pizza with friends. It's this awesome pizza parlor called andolinis pizza. It's epic pizza because I really don't even like pizza and I like this kind.

Also my play for drama is on friday! yup. I'm pretty excited. I little more nervous then excited, but still I'm excited. For the people who don't know, I'm Hermia in a midsummers nights dream.
~Kimmi
Ooh, Christmas! It feels like it's coming so quickly, ahhh! Yay! :D I hope you have a good time in the play, even if you ARE just singing songs. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd how cool! I read and loved "A Midsummer Night's Dream" - the mix of romance and spells and faeries is hilarious. :) I bet you'll do great - have an awesome time!
Haha, yay! Christmas! ♥ ;) We're gonna have to start watching Christmas movies reallly soon if we're gonna watch them all in time! Haha! We have soo many! I can't believe it's already almost Christmas again! xD
ReplyDeleteMmmm that pizza looks soooo goood right now!!! It's lunch time and I'm STARVING!! Haha ♥
Cool! Sounds like fun. I was Mary once in a church play. It was so fun :)
ReplyDeletewe play chimes too! :)
ReplyDeletewe play chimes too! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your play! :) I'll be there!
ReplyDeleteMaking fun of you!
Good luck with your drama play coming up! :) And hope working on the Christmas play is lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteHey Kimmi! Y'all are already starting on the Christmas play? Are they using the outifts my grandmother made again? The little cows were so cute...Anyway, wish I was there, it sounds semi-more exiting than last year. At least there's chimes.
ReplyDeleteI miss you girl :(
Have fun with your play.
~Julia Holmes
How did your play go today??
ReplyDeleteYes Julia!! Your grandmother is making more costumes this year, too. We have an ox this year instead of a cow. Lots more boys than girls. Guess who the donkey will be? That's right! Max. haha
ReplyDeleteWe miss your family.