


YEPPP! I'm in the play Alice in Wonderland!(: I'm so excited! If you have not read the book you won't know which part I am, but for all the gals that have read the book my part is............The Duchess!

I'm the lady with the big fat head. haha I will try and keep up with blogging, but I'm just over whelmed with all this school. I hope everyone's having a great Thursday!!(:(:
~Kimmi
Can't wait to see you big head!
ReplyDeleteI'm a gal who's read the book, haha! It's a fantastic read. :) And the Duchess is HILARIOUS! Personally, I love this line from the book (from Chapter IX):
ReplyDelete"I quite agree with you," said the Duchess, "and the moral of that is - 'Be what you would seem to be' -or, if you'd like it put more simply - 'Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise that what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.' "
LOL Have fun being the funny lady with the big head! xD
So glad you updated! You've been missed! I've never read Alice in Wonderland, so I'm among one of those that doesn't know the part you're playing ... but I'm sure you're all kinds of fabulous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting the part! I haven't read the book, but our school did that play last year. Hope you had a good Thursday too! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, so exciteing! :)))) yay! Sorry I haven't commented in a while! Hope your Thanksgiving was the best ever! :) Love, Harper
ReplyDeletehttp://peacelovegirlz.blogspot.com