Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kamryn



Kamryn is my sweet little sister! She is sooo funny! She can make a joke out of anything! She loves to go in the library and get books with me. I think that is so sweet. She loves to play with her little brothers and sisters. I think she is going to be a great mommy some day! I love her so much!

~Kimmi

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet little sister! I love the picture of her with the rabbit. And I love her blond curly hair. Reminds me of my brother, Aedan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... She looks so sweet in these pictures! :)

    Blessings,
    ~Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sweet Kimmi, she sounds like Isaac, alway's making a joke out of anything! She does look pretty in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a sweet sister Kimmi!!!! Kamryn can definitely crack a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kamryn is so funny! I love that crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so cute! I love her smile :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!