What?! I LOVE candy corn!I don't like pancakes, waffles or french toast, so I guess I am just as weird as you ^_^
I love candy corn!:) love you sweet girl!mom
No, you're not the only one! I don't like it at all, but tend to throw a couple in my mouth every now and then if it's around! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
EW!! I hate candy corn too!!
I don't care much for it either...but it's cute decoration:D God bless!!:) Thanks for following my blog!:)
What's wrong with you Kimmi!!haha:-)
Ohmigoodness - I looove it! How could anyone in the world hate it!?!?!?!? :O ;)Blessings,Lauren
I hate candy corn! It has this nasty after taste. UGH!Lexi
I <3 comments!!!!!
What?! I LOVE candy corn!
ReplyDeleteI don't like pancakes, waffles or french toast, so I guess I am just as weird as you ^_^
I love candy corn!:) love you sweet girl!
ReplyDeletemom
No, you're not the only one! I don't like it at all, but tend to throw a couple in my mouth every now and then if it's around!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!
EW!! I hate candy corn too!!
ReplyDeleteI don't care much for it either...but it's cute decoration:D God bless!!:) Thanks for following my blog!:)
ReplyDeleteWhat's wrong with you Kimmi!!haha:-)
ReplyDeleteOhmigoodness - I looove it! How could anyone in the world hate it!?!?!?!? :O ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Lauren
I hate candy corn! It has this nasty after taste. UGH!
ReplyDeleteLexi