Saturday, July 2, 2011

Food earrings give away!! (and winner of last give away)

The W I N N E R of the lovely ring is...........


Comment #3!!

ELISA!!
Please email me at kimmi.brown97@gmail.com

I'm so excited about this give away!! There are three items for this one. yayyyy!! Okay here they are...

Donut Earrings

Donut Earrings

And

Strawberry Cheesecake Earrings

Strawberry Cheesecake Earrings

And

Cheese Burger Earrings

Cheese Burger Earrings


Yay!! This is going to be so fun!!!
If any thing is marked *mandatory* then you must do those things to enter. Any other comments won't count if you don't do those things.
And....three items means three winners!!!!:)
Okay here is the ways to enter.

Leave a comment telling me your favorite book *mandatory*

Follow my blog 1 entry *mandatory*

Post about this on your blog. 1 entry

Heart Artbyashligon on etsy. 1 entry

Add Artbyashligon to your circle on etsy. 1 entry

Buy something from Artbyashligon on etsy. 5 entries

This give away ends on july 9th, my birthday!;)

Have fun ladies!!
~Kimmi


42 comments:

  1. Favorite book as of now is The Faerie Door!

    ~Emily
    simplmye96@nc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added her to my etsy circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the book The Meeting Place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I posted about your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Check your email!!
    Are you doing help??
    Call me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *I posted it on my blog*

    http://mncsisters.blogspot.com/2011/07/giveway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops I posted it with the wrong one.

    *I posted it on my blog*

    http://mncsisters.blogspot.com/2011/07/giveway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, my favorite book, this may take all day long to think about it. I really like the book Returning Home; sad, adventurous, moving,heartrending,awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like The Book Thief! Those earrings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hearted the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite book is the Bible:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm, I don't have a so called favourite book, but I'm really enjoying reading the Christy Miller series! Does that count? :)

    Awesome giveaway Kimmi, thanks for hosting it! And thanks for entering mine! Nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hearted Artbyashligon on etsy:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I added Artbyashligon to my etsy circle:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite book is the Harry Potter Series.

    ~Bree

    breezybugsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite book is The Luckiest Girl by Beverly Cleary. Other than the Bible of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hearted Artbyashligon on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I added Artbyashligon to my circle!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite books right now are the Twilight series! :D Totally LOOOVE them!!! <3 <3

    jordn(dot)cope98(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I already follow you!! :D

    jordn(dot)cope98(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hearted her! :D

    jordn(dot)cope98(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I added her to my circle :) (user name "SpringShowers" Just in case you wanted to know :)

    jordn(dot)cope98(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The earrings are so pretty the strawberry cheese cake are my favorite! YOu do a great job on them Kimmi.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Follow your blog via gfc=Lyudmila
    Happy birhday!
    http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/2011/07/food-earrings-give-away-ends-972011.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. I blogged about giveaway here
    http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/2011/07/food-earrings-give-away-ends-972011.html
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello ;)
    my favorite book is Paycheck by Philip Dick.
    owlie_eye at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow your blog
    owlie_eye at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. > my favorite book "de la forme au lieu"

    ReplyDelete
  30. > already following you as :Gb demure

    ReplyDelete
  31. my favourite book is from the author Mircea eliade - Maitreyi
    GFC: s.o.n.b.b
    email: smth_old_new_borrowed_blue@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. My favorite book is the Bible

    trustjesus7771 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!