Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A fun day with my awesomely awesome friend!!


Nona is kinda scary sometimes...
This is Hannah Banana. We do almost everything together. We've been friends since we we're like...2.:)

haha
We love each other lots!!
Love this one!!
There she is holding my new baby sister!:)
We had a really fun day. Cason took me and Hannah to Sonic for some ice cream then to cole's to shop a bit, (Cason loved that!!haha) and then home for some movies!!! We we're up so late last night that we almost couldn't get up this morning to get ready for Hannah to go to swim team. I'm so sleepy now!!

Also don't forget my AWESOME! give away right HERE!!
~Kimmi

5 comments:

  1. What fun photos! You all look very happy!

    How old is your new baby sister?? She looks tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Kimmers!! Loved having hanner nanner too. And my oh my, what a very pretty little baby you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuummmm....do I almost see duck lips in one of those pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy-She's only a week old...I love her!!

    Momma- Why yes I do have a pretty little baby.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimmi,
    Your lucky your best friend is there, my bff is in NYC, the other is in arizonia, the other one is going to a Camp! :( I'm sure going to be blogging a lot this week! Good Luck with that give-a-way! Hey, your new sister is adorable!
    Blog-4-ever, Harper

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!!!